Musical Guided Imagery
Stories in Dreamtime™
Intuitive music, beautiful vocals, and Guided Imagery combine to create a magical place to heal and grow. Indoors or in Nature, Stories in Dreamtime can be tailored for groups of varied backgrounds. From the workplace to the wilderness, this is a special experience that is not to be missed.
Here's Pat Vaughn's experience after a Stories In Dreamtime™ session.
What Can Stories In Dreamtime™ offer YOU?
Comfort & Calm
Supported by intuitive music, your imagination can take you on amazing inner journeys where stress, tension, and anxiety disappear. Guided imagery has been proven to relieve symptoms of PTSD; emotional trauma and depression; and provide comfort and calm to patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Evocative images, improvised music, and spoken word combine to open the mind and heart to new levels of understanding. Each journey is unique and totally spontaneous. Led by music and voice, the listener creates their own inner landscape of color, sound, scent and emotion, and emerges from the experience relaxed; centered; and in a higher state of personal awareness.
Creativity & Innovation
Mindfulness through Guided Imagery has a multitude of benefits in the workplace, including enhanced employee creativity, and productivity, while also promoting team problem solving and innovation.
Musical Guided Imagery facilitated by Beth Lawrence can enhance physical and emotional wellbeing as well as create a more productive and harmonious workplace.
Benefits of Musical Guided Imagery
- HERE'S WHAT MEDICAL STUDIES HAVE SHOWN:
- Reduces side effects from cancer treatment
- Reduces fear and anxiety prior to surgery. Studies have shown that surgery patients who participated in two to four guided imagery sessions required less pain medication and left the hospital more quickly than those who hadn’t used imagery.
- Helps Manage stress
- Headaches: Studies have shown that guided imagery may aid in reducing the frequency of migraine headaches as effectively as taking preventive medications.
- Boosts the bodies immune system
- Promotes creativity and innovative thinking
- Lowers the stress of PTSD symptoms
- Releases endorphins - the 'feel good' hormones
- Encourages 'solution based' thinking
- Allows for deep relaxation
Stories In Dreamtime™ -
Musical Guided Imagery Experiences
.....can be tailored to your Group's specific needs.